Are You Getting The Right Kind Of Attention?
Stability & Growth through Effective Management
Organizations that implement recognized management methodologies, are more likely to ensure ongoing sustainability in their respective markets. Points that indicate this are:
Yet Target Attainment Remains a Challenge?
Key Factors Responsible for Unsustainable Growth
- Inadequate Reporting - Failure to adequately establish both direct and indirect benefits of proposed marketing strategies or failure to include this information in management reports leads to an impaired decision making process.
- Lack of Management Buy-In. - Whether due to lack of information, poor planning, strategies that result in declined proposals or negative experiences on the part of individual managers, the lack of on-going management buy-in in marketing strategies can curtail the overall group's success.
- Lack of Strategy - Failure to employ online strategies, such as utilizing company websites to foster and improve client relationships has shown to have a far reaching negative impact on the overall growth of a company.
- Poor Skills Development in the Online Arena - Marketing divisions would do well to employ additional assets to ensure that this 'faceless' advertising method is better understood and leveraged to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Inadequate Time and Funds Allocation - Capital expenditure into proper market research fails to keep pace with industry standards and is a key factor in the failure of implemented marketing strategies. Marketing functions are too often relegated as part of a portfolio instead of the whole.
Misapplication of a Misunderstood Resource
It's Like "Expecting Interest on a Zero Balance."
The internet is not magic! Just because you have a website, does not automatically mean 'Online Success'. Successful websites, are the result of carefully thought out strategies, that encompassed the entire business.
Successful websites, are successful, because there is a fully functioning service oriented business backing it up!
It has been integrated, with the focus always on: how can we make things faster and easier for our clients. How do we promote ourselves so that this translates into our content.
Initially it starts internally, with real buy-in, from executives, combined with marketing personnel who ensure executive are not left in the dark.
Examples of buy-in include, restructuring internal procedures, to include, monitoring new customer acquisitions, such as daily reporting on what new clients clients answered when asked 'how did you hear about us?'
Through to permitting marketing executives access to financial figures with which to compare and analyse the effect of campaigns and gauge customer characteristics, such as average time between message distribution and bulk of responses.
Website's Are Not Marketing They Are a Part of Marketing
Partner with People Who Understand People and The Internet
We Build Websites Using Sound Marketing Principles!
Websites That Have Recently Gone Live
Let's Compliment Your Content
Your Content is What Drives Your Website, Let Us Help You make It Great!
People are more likely to watch a video than they are to read. Use video to get your message across.
An added benefit is that, having a video in your website will improve your rankings. Video's are not just for website use, but can be be used to improve many other day to day business activities.
Example: Presenting your product to a prospective client, or when looking for new investors.
When your product is technical, it can be hard to convey the superior quality from just a photograph. On those occasions a 3D image can do a better job than the real thing.
It's common knowledge that 'no one' reads anymore, yet in the same breath you will be told how important grammar and spelling are. That's because, At First! No One Reads. But when they do, they want the text to flow.
Grammar and spelling are the tools we use to achieve that.
But they are not, what catches the visitors eye, well researched, Slogans, Buttons, and Headlines are!
Target Market Analysis & Reseach
Talk to Everyone and You Talk to No One!
Many companies understand the benefit of isolating characteristics unique to their specific clientele base. Defining these characteristics opens the door to better understanding of customer needs and expectations.
This in turn allows marketing to focus on achieving better results with a smaller group of potential customers, rather than spreading their budget across a mass market, of which includes a large base of people who are not prospective customers.
Let Us, Help You, Make Your Goals A Reality!
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
"Kim, we would like to thank you for your input into the design of our website. We thank you for your enthusiasm and creative energy and for sharing your inspirational ideas with us. Your energy helped us put together something we would not have been able to do without your positive contribution.
We are very proud of the end result."
Helen Timoney - www.metriccables.co.za
Kim has a unique view on what makes clients and consumers tick. This is over and above her exceptional creativity. With the combination of her uncanny knowledge of the market place she is able to really communicate to the target market. This in turn equates to increased revenue and a happy client. I definitely would highly recommend Kim’s services if you want to get your company noticed.
Craig Coetzee - www.therecruitmentpro.co.za